Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"What are you doing?! What! What! What are you doing?!"

Every girl needs a sassy gay friend. As proof, see what COULD have happened to Juliet (of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet), "If she'd had a sassy gay friend."

Now, you may not share my warped sense of intellectual geeky humor, but I think this is freakin' hilarious!!

And this is a great one, because everyone knows the story of R & J...we all had to read it in school, or we saw the monstrosity starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Claire Danes several years back, or we've watched Edward recite lines in the film adaptation of New Moon [swoon] and the parallels drawn in the book form of said story.

Enjoy! (My favorite part? "Desperate! Desperate! I am really desperate! Are there any stalkers on my grounds?")

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely classic and it makes me love you just THATMUCHMORE for finding it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem...how about...

    "You are 14...and just took a roofie off a priest."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. That's a good one too! See also: "Save it Patty Hearst! I'm not buying any Stockholm Syndrome today, thank you!"

    @icuprincessnurse: Can't take credit for finding this, but I just had to share!! :)

    ReplyDelete