Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bumper Sticker Gnomes Strike Again!

Okay, so I didn't get a photo of this one as I was in a hurry (so, note the photo of Angelina Jolie, which will make more sense in a minute), but just picture with me for a minute, a red two seater something-or-other with a T-top that was probably a smokin' car, like, thirty years ago. Today, it's faded and a total beater.

On one of the rear windows was a simple white sticker with black font.

What did it say?

"If tattoos were outlawed, only outlaws would look cool."

???????????


And if we all lived in Douche Bag World, we'd all wear Ed Hardy, drink Venti Caramel Machi-mocha-latte-choco-wacko espresso, drive Hummers (hehehe!), and be "cool."

Heh, heh. ...Yeah.

NB: I think Jolie is a great actress and am not calling her a douche bag. It was just safer to Google "Angelina Jolie Tattoo" in images than the simply Google "Tattoo" in the same category...Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment