Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Writing Wednesdays: Music to Write By

Writers are individual in their habits and styles, just like they're unique in their "writing rituals," if you will. I, for one, always write to music. Whether it's for enjoyment, an online journal or a massive research project, I have music of some sort streaming through my headphones. I realize this doesn't work for everyone; it's completely distracting for some, but for me, music helps me focus. I can tune out the unimportant noise in the room and really concentrate on the words running across the computer screen.

So, I wanted to post a song that I came across about a month ago. It's been inspirational in some of my free-time writing lately, and I'm just in love with the song. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!




Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment