Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday: Taking a Moment

While I would normally blog about something "thrifty" for Thrifty Thursdays, today I feel that it is more appropriate to remember and say a little prayer for the victims of the shooting at Fort Hood, TX which took place today. As of this moment, the last report I heard is that 12 people have been killed and 31 have been injured.

Watching footage from the post, the sirens signaling an emergency at the fort are haunting. What a terrifying experience for these people. I cannot even imagine, and my heart goes out to the survivors and the families of those wounded and killed. What a senseless and horrifying event.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for the families and the victims of today's tragedy.

Thrifty Thursdays will return next week.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment