Monday, May 3, 2010

Urban Dictionary Yourself

Ever Google yourself? Try Urban Dictionary-ing yourself! A friend did the same thing on her blog and so I decided to look my name up for fun. Here's what I found (minus the "megan" = opposite of vegan entries):

The most incredible friend anyone could ever have. She is incredibly beautiful both inside and out, even if she can't see it. She is absolutely hilarious, and extremely intelligent. She will be there for you no matter what, and gives you more than you deserve. She makes you realize all the good in life. She is your Sunshine.

I looked at my hubby and said, "I'm your Sunshine, dammit!" He laughed, but then said I should post the above entry so I could see it everyday. He's the greatest, huh?

Megans have many secrets to hide that are hard to tell. They try to find a way to let their friends know what is going on.
Megans usually have amazingly beautiful eyes (blue or green). One could get lost in her eyes forever, and never want to escape.
Even if they are going through a hard time, Megans will always lend a helping hand and will listen to your troubles and/or problems.
They despise drama, but sometimes find a way of getting sucked into it.


Well, I DO have green eyes (more like hazel) and I often find myself sucked into drama somewhere, somehow. Haha!

I hope you Urban Dictionary yourself and find plenty to smile about! Happy Monday! :)

1 comment: