Thursday, October 22, 2009

Howdy!

Welcome to "Doodles on a Notebook," my blog for fun! As a freelance and creative writer and an artist, I have some strange creativity swarming in my head and love to share things I've found and things that inspire me. I'm also a work at home mom (WAHM??) and so value things like coupons and family values. Check back often for Monday-Friday fun!

Here's what's in store:

Media Mondays: music that inspires, movies that I like and news reports of interest.
Trivia Tuesdays: this is just fun. "This Day in History," famous birthdays, word of the week, etc.
Writing Wednesdays: maybe an original poem, maybe a quote from a book, perhaps a new writing reference I've found helpful.
Thrifty Thursdays: deals and steals that I've found as well as recipes, home organization and entertainment on the cheap.
Fun, Freaky, Free-for-All Fridays: my random day of the week. I'll blog about whatever's on my mind, just for fun!

Enjoy!
Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment